Saturday, December 13, 2008

Was it planned??

I keep getting this question.. honestly, what's the difference? Should I be less happy if we weren't planning on getting pregnant?? a blessing is a blessing. I think this is beyond rude and disgusting. Same thing goes for "is Rick happy" ... no.. he's not. he's absolutely miserable. come on people. wake the fuck up. Why the hell wouldn't he be happy? and if he wasn't, what's it your business?? I know that I've got alot of hormones going on right now but honestly, these questions are just beyond rude. So please stop. It wouldn't be any of your business to begin with.

That being said, I went to a mexican grill place today, ate like a pig and now I feel like I'm gonna vomit... speaking of vomit. I had checkers yesterday (can you see a pattern of healthy food!!) and a few hours later I felt so sick to my stomach, I went to the bathroom, threw up and it splashed me in the face. I cried hysterically for 10 minutes. Rick thinks I'm nuts but if you know me, I'm terrified of puke. I'm not exactly sure why I even threw up. I haven't gotten sick since like middle of week 7!! I hate getting sick :(

I went to Century 21 today to get some knock off uggs and went in the baby section and they have the most adorable clothes!! they have a bunch of Ed Hardy baby stuff which I fell in love with. I hate the brand for adults but for kids, it's adorable. Soooo expensive though! a sweatshirt was almost 60 bucks!! how crazy. They also have Kenneth Cole dress up clothes and I want it sooo badly!!! I really just wanna find out what I'm having!! I hope all of the boy puppy clothes I bought will have some use!! haha. otherwise I'll be sending it Jaime's way or someone else that's having a boy!

I watched National Geographic's "Inside the Womb" and it was sooo fascinating. a little scary (they showed the woman giving birth standing up and showed EVERYTHING! it all just came splashing down and I almost lost my lunch) But I got to see what my baby looks like at this moment and it's sooo cute! Starting to look like a baby and not so much an alien!

I've been giving my labor/birth alot of thought and I definitely wanna labor at home as much as possible. It seems like it's more of a relaxing process, I'll take a bath, walk around alot, be with the dogs for the last few moments (i'll be missing them like crazy when I'm in the hospital for the couple of days!) One girl on a baby story did that, went to the hospital and she was already 6 centimeters!! If I could skip all of that in the hospital, that would be amazing but I know not to expect anything. I'm more scared of pooping on the table and Rick seeing it than the actual labor itself. I know he'll never let me live it down and I'll be embarrassed forever! He'll never wanna touch me again! I told him he can't watch but he insists on watching yet he doesn't wanna cut the cord. That makes no sense to me! I'm gonna cut the cord myself then! The baby was a part of me in my body and I'll cut it free from myself. I'm definitely going to want all the drugs I can get. I have no intentions on suffering with pain for this! no way in hell.

So I went to the specialty bra place today to get measured and buy a bra that will lift me up.. Yeah.. I'm a 40G.. I wanna die.. I said EXCUSE ME? She gave me a 40 so it's a little bigger for me to grow but a G???? my god!! I'm gonna have quadrupal X's by the time I'm done with pregnancy and breastfeeding! I am starting to get a little rounder which is good. I don't wanna look just fat. I never wanted to be this heavy to begin with and now I gotta go through it being pregnant! I wanted to be a cute skinny pregnant girl. Oh well.. maybe next pregnancy. Well I'm gonna go play with the dogs. They've been missing me while I was shopping. Finnegan's sitting in my lap as I type this. He never leaves me alone. I'm almost worried about when the baby is here! ok well till next time

Here are some pictures from yesterday.. Still a little fat but a little baby coming through!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately you aren't allowed to cut the cord at winthrop. The doctor does it for liability reasons... Sucks...

    ReplyDelete